"Cousin to the amoeba, it's amazing
that we know anything at all." Donald T. Campbell
How do we understand the world around us? Evaluation is a central mechanism and inherent part of asking "what's going on here? Why is it going on the way it is going on?" Imagine trying to drive your car without windows and you can imagine what a world without evaluation would be like. Evaluation provides managers with feedback about how things are working, as well as whether or not things are working as desired. However, the validity of evaluation that has been conducted has rarely been challenged. This website provides information about our research activities - evaluation of evaluation - as well as basic information and resources for evaluators. Read More
- BCTR Military Projects and CORE partner to evaluate the military's Healthy Base Initiative
- New! 2012 Guide to the Evaluation Protocol New!
- Presentation by Monica Hargraves about the Evaluation Partnership experience
- The Role of Evaluation in Research - Practice Integration Working Toward the "Golden Spike"
See us at:
- You may also view the AEA Events Directory for more evaluation events.